Monday, 4 March 2013

A productive morning

This is what got me out of bed this morning... tearing off the sheets before the mattress got totally soaked, but not before I took a picture:



Yup, an 18-inch, cock-and-ball-shaped puddle of female ejaculate. I'm quite proud of that. You can see my knee bottom right, by the way.

The We-Vibe Tango is what made me do it. I've written about it before here. They say you need G-spot stimulation for squirting but that doesn't have to be fingers on the inside. When I came I was holding the vibrator about an inch above my clit, over my pubic bone. I like to think I was stimulating my G-spot from the outside.

It felt wonderful. I still don't understand where all that liquid comes from so suddenly but that's not a detail to get hung up on. Next time I'll make sure there's a towel in the vicinity.

2 comments:

  1. Ain't squirting awesome? I always have a pile of 'bedroom towels' handy - and boy, are they necessary! Love that pic :)

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine ejaculates every time, period, no matter where the stimulation is coming from or where it is applied to. Maybe, as some people say, the G-spot is the just the rear end of the clitoris. Or maybe ejaculation can just, in some cases, be a mental response to orgasm in general.

    ReplyDelete